2013년 11월 18일 월요일

Final Research Presentation

Amy Jung
Coach Zane
Digital Citizen B5
19 November 2013

Reflection
1. What did you learn about yourself?
During the presentation, I realized that I was nervous, and I sometimes didn't speak confidently because I wasn't sure of myself. It would be better to be more prepared, so that I know what I;m doing.
2. What did you learn about presenting?
I learned that I need to have confidence during  my presentation and my voice needs to be loud and clear. Also, the presentation slides need to be kept simple with visuals to catch the audience's eyes.
3. What did you learn about research and MLA?
I learned that I need to site all the sources in MLA format to give credit to the person who owns it. Also, the research needs to come from a credible site.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기