2014년 5월 13일 화요일

celebrity caption/ interview


Neutral

 Positive


 Negative

Can you remember a time when something happened that made you embarrassed or angry because it affected your reputation? What happened?
-I remeber when I was angry, when I posted a picture with my friends online. Some boys in my class made fun of one of my friend in the picture about her physical features.
How did you respond? What did you do to try to protect or restore your reputation? Have students write up their interviews and share highlights with the class.
-I deleted the photo and secretly told the boys not to do it again.


----------------------
Interview with parents

Have you ever had a time when you were angry or embarrassed online?
-In fact I have. I saw a magazine page about a celebrity, but there were some harsh comments about her. Especially about her physical features. It wasn't a good experience.

How did you respond to it?
-I couldn't actually comment directly to the harsh comments, but I tried to report to the cyber police.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기