2013년 9월 17일 화요일

Mind Reader

In the video, there was a man that was told that he was a mind reader, and few other people. The people haven't met the man before, however, surprisingly, the mind reader knew everything about them. He knew things that are suppose to be private, like credit card numbers and how much money they on what. Also, tattoos and a best friend's name. The people were all amazed by the mind reader's gift. But, it was found that everything that he had said were all on their social network.

1. How did this make you feel?
👉Before watching the video, I had no idea that someone can know your seriously private things, such as credit card numbers. Also I thought about my social networking and if I had uploaded something that can be used against me.

2. Why should you be careful online?
👉Some information you upload without thinking can be hacked and used against you.

3. What else made an impression on you?
👉 At the end, all of the people were shocked after realizing that all the mind reading information were from their SNS. It made an impression on me because it seemed like they had no idea that it can become that serious. I thought I should be more careful online.

4. My experience
👉It was an year ago when my friend got a new phone. The new phones back then had the ability to share what you wrote in your memo. My friends used her memo in the phone as a diary. A boy in my class asked her for the phone so he can play with new apps. Unfortunately, he saw the memo and sent it to his email. Soon, most of the boys in our school knew who my friend liked or didn't. By this experience, I thought more seriously about my information online.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기